Corporate Champions Package
The Alice Ferguson Foundation is launching its Corporate Champions Campaign, designed to garner sustained support for the thousands of area students served each year through our environmental education day and overnight programs. As a premier provider of hands-on learning for more than six decades, we have touched the lives of nearly half a million students, adult learners, and teachers. Our commitment to enhancing our communities extends to our Trash Free Potomac Watershed Initiative, which seeks to eliminate litter in our neighborhoods and waterways. Our historic 330 acre working farm also supports robust sustainable agriculture, arts, and cultural heritage programs.
Your support will:
- Ensure no public school student pays for overnight programs at our Hard Bargain Farm Education Campus
- Furnish all necessary scientific equipment and supplies for field studies Download the Sponsorship Application
- Provide bus transportation for student participation in programs
- Enhance STEM-based learning in our new state-of-the-art education building
- Supply thousands of volunteers with training, bags, and gloves for the annual Potomac River Watershed Cleanup
- Enable an annual gathering of business, government, nonprofit, and community leaders to focus on solutions to the pervasive problem of litter
- Help to host major community events annually (see attached)
- Sustain a robust community theater program and concert series
- Facilitate the operation and maintenance of our unique property, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places
Corporate giving offers wide-ranging bottom line benefits, including closer relationships with community leaders and officials, greater client loyalty, increased positive name recognition and brand awareness, a competitive advantage in attracting and retaining employees, and enhanced reputation and standing in the community.
Corporate Champions Annual Sponsorship Levels
The Alice Ferguson Foundation offers flexible corporate partnership opportunities at every financial level for businesses seeking to invest in the region. Situated in Prince George’s County, Maryland, we are only about 12 miles from the nation’s capital and serve thousands of local students, teachers, and residents each year. Our website has more than 2 million page views each year from around the region and across the country, and we are actively engaged with thousands of followers on social media. Our distribution list targets major media outlets and more than 5,000 other organizations and personal addresses.
More than 80 percent of our income directly supports programs. Corporate partners play an important role in helping us serve the public. Consider sharing information about your partnership with AFF via your own marketing materials for clients and employees. Help your employees to give back to the community by including us in your workplace giving campaign, employer matching gift program, and corporate volunteer opportunities. Your clients and employees will appreciate knowing about the educational programs you are supporting, and our corporate volunteers tell us that the beautiful setting and wide variety of projects provide ideal team building experiences.
Download the Corporate Sponsorship Application Form
Download a PDF version of the Corporate Champions Package