Adventures at Hard Bargain Farm for the Whole Family
Saturday, May 7, 2016
11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Admission: $5 per car
All are invited as we open our gates to the public for live music, crafts, and barnyard adventures for the whole family.
- Live music starting at 11am.
- Plant sale — veggies, herbs, perennials, annuals, native plants, and more!
- Arts & crafts sale
- Hay wagon rides to the Potomac River (nominal fee)
- Barnyard adventures:
- Cow milking
- Butter churning
- Antique tools
- Kids’ activities at the Log Cabin
- Food and refreshments will be for sale. Enjoy lunch on top of the hill overlooking the Potomac River toward Washington, D.C. and Mount Vernon.
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Alice Ferguson Foundation