Adventures at Hard Bargain Farm for the Whole Family
Saturday, May 3, 2014
11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Admission: $5 per car
All are invited as we open our gates to the public on this day. Come enjoy the view, natural areas, and the lively barnyard that teach and inspire thousands of students each year.
- Plant Sale — veggies, herbs, perennials, annuals, native plants and more!
- Live Music
- Arts & Crafts Sale
- Hay Wagon Rides to the Potomac River (nominal fee)
- Barnyard Adventures: Cow Milking, Sheep Shearing, Wool Spinning, Butter Churning, Blacksmithing
- Antique Tools
- Kids’ Activities at the Log Cabin
- Food and refreshments will be for sale. Enjoy lunch on top of the hill overlooking the Potomac River toward Washington, DC and Mount Vernon.
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Alice Ferguson Foundation