Charles County, Maryland
Our program in Charles County, Maryland is funded by the Chesapeake Bay Trust in partnership with the Charles County Watershed Protection and Restoration Program.
To participate in the Adopt-A-Stream programs, volunteers must agree to:
- Participate in one mandatory workshop (one opportunity in Fall and one opportunity in Spring)
- Collect required data on most prevalent types of trash along their stream corridor twice a year (recommended to do this in spring and in fall) and report the information according to instructions
- Organize and lead at least two trash cleanups at the time of data collection
Charles County, MD Resources
- Adopt-A-Stream Manual (Charles County)
- Submit Survey Results (Charles County)
- Charles County Adopt-A-Stream Map
- Register Cleanup Events
- Learn more about cleanups
Fill out form below with questions regarding trainings, workshop registrations and any other inquires.