- This event has passed.
Accotink Creek Cleanup – Friends of Accotink Creek in April + May (Franconia-Springfield Pky)
March 10 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Volunteers may find more information and directions at
Please let us know if you plan to join “Team Accotink”. — GET YOUR BRAIN WET!
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Accotink
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Friends of Accotink Creek
- Phone/Email: contact (at) accotink.org
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 50
- Restrooms available?: No
- Directions: From I-495 take I-95 south, then the first exit (Exit 1B) to Old Keene Mill Road west (Rt 644), go about 1.2 miles, turn left onto Hunter Village Drive. Park on either side.