- This event has passed.
Accotink Creek Cleanup with Friends of Accotink Creek in April + May (Barkley Drive)
April 24, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Volunteers may find more information and directions at
Please let us know if you plan to join “Team Accotink”. — GET YOUR BRAIN WET!
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Accotink
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Friends of Accotink Creek
- Phone/Email: contact (at) accotink.org
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 20
- Restrooms available?: No
- Directions: From I-495 take Exit 8 to Arlington Blvd (50) west, go about two miles and turn left on Barkley Drive, take first left onto Karen Drive. Parking on Karen Drive, continue south on Barkley on foot 60 yds to creek.