- This event has passed.
Accotink Creek Cleanup with Friends of Accotink Creek in April + May (Fairfax Blvd bridge)
April 25, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Volunteers may find more information and directions at
Please let us know if you plan to join “Team Accotink”. — GET YOUR BRAIN WET!
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Accotink
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Friends of Accotink Creek
- Phone/Email: steward (at) accotink.org
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 20
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Directions: From I-66 take Exit 60 onto Chain Bridge Road (123) south, turn left at 2nd light onto Fairfax Blvd/Lee Hwy (29/50), go about one mile and turn left at Rebel Run into Regency Furniture/P.J. Skidoo parking lot.