- This event has passed.
Big Neabsco Creek Cleanup at Woodbridge: Eagles Park, Prince William County (2021)
March 13, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
2021 Big Neabsco Watershed Cleanup
Neabsco Creek- Eagles Park
Join Prince William Trails and Streams Coalition, Woodbridge Potomac Community Civic Association, REI Coop, NOVA Geocache, Prince William Soil and Water Conservation District other partners for more water quality awareness in the Neabsco Watershed/
Come promote plastic pollution and water quality awareness in PWC. Come support water quality awareness campaign and give a treat to the beautiful Neabsco Creek which is close to the New Woodbridge Boardwalk and Potomac Heritage National Scenic Trail.
This event is a good learning opportunity to residents and students who need community service hours. This event is open to residents of all ages to come see first hand impact of floatables making way into the Potomac River and the Chesapeake Bay.
In 2020, 247 volunteers collected over 3,840 pounds of trash ( 260 litter bags and 83 tires).
This year’s cleanup event will strictly follow the COVID-19 Virginia Guidelines. The use of masks and social distancing will be highly recommended.
Volunteers’ spots are limited. Registration is based on ” First Come- First Serve”.
To register for this event, please visit:
Parking and signup location: Neabsco Eagles Park (15801 Neabsco Road, Woodbridge),
For more information, contact :firstname.lastname@example.org
Come dress in boots or shoes that you will not mind to get dirty.
- County: Prince William
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Occoquan
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: email: email@example.com)
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 200
- Parking capacity: 100
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Notes: Wetland area that receives all the stormwater from the Neabsco Watershed. This area always has mines of trash dominantly plastic bottles after every storm.
- Directions: Eagles Park