- This event has passed.
Canal and area cleanup at Swains Lock – C&O Canal NHP
April 10, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This site is sponsored by the C&O Canal Association.
Masks and social distancing are required.
- County: Montgomery
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Jim Heins
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 15
- Parking capacity: 20
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Directions: River Rd. route 190 west outside beltway, 2 mi. past Falls Rd. Left on Swainslock Rd. to end.