- This event has passed.
April 18, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Depending on weather this will be a trash cleanup for walkers and on the water for boaters. We can shuttle boaters up to Kemps Mill dependent on water safety factors.
We will provide bags and gloves. Be sure to wear shoes that can get wet/muddy, bring a refillable mug/water bottle, and dress in layers.
- County: Washington
- Site Type: River
- Watershed: Upper Potomac
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Susan Simonson
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 75
- Parking capacity: 30
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: This will be a combo floating and walker cleanup depending on weather.
- Directions: Cross the one-lane trestle bridge at the end of West Salisbury Street Williamsport to access the park