- This event has passed.
Extreme Cleanup – Peirce Mill2
April 18, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Please see our website’s Event Calendar for more information!
- County: District of Columbia
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Rock Creek
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Maya Hall
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 30
- Parking capacity: 20
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Notes: This site is cared for by the Blue Planet Scuba Stream Team. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-527-9419 if you would like to join our team.
- Directions: We will meet in the parking lot across from Pierce Mill along Spring of Freedom Rd NW.