- This event has passed.
Fall Watershed Cleanup through Reston Association at Soapstone Drive
October 3, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
We will be cleaning up Snakeden stream and the surrounding area. This stream runs into Lake Audubon.
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Difficult Run
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Ha Brock
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 25
- Restrooms available?: No
- Directions: From Dulles Toll Road, take exit 13, Wiehle Ave. Head south. The road T's at the intersection of Wiehle and Sunrise Valley Road, turn right to go onto Sunrise Valley Drive. Make a left at the light at Soapstone. Continue on Soapstone past the intersection of South Lakes Drive. Park at the Kindercare parking lot on the right. Be prepared with long sleeves, pants, and boots.