- This event has passed.
Folly Lick Clean Up
April 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Meet at the Kingston Chase Pool Parking Lot to receive bags, instructions, and sign up. Please wear boots and gloves. Follow all the usual Covid restrictions, including masking and distancing, and please stay home if you feel sick or have been exposed to someone with Covid-19.
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Betsy Kiker
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 15
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: Asphalt paths throughout, but hills at access areas, no restrooms
- Directions: Near intersection of Dranesville Road and Hiddenbrook Drive, 1 mile east of Rt. 7. Turn onto Hiddenbrook Dr., go to next stop sign at Miliken's Bend, turn left, go almost to intersection with Saylor's Creek (T-intersection) and park on either side of street. Asphalt paths lead to stream.