- This event has passed.
Four Mile Run land-based clean-up with Girl Scouts
April 10, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Join us for stream cleanup!
- County: Alexandria City
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Kurt Moser
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 40
- Restrooms available?: No
- Directions: The Conservatory Center is located at 4109 Mount Vernon Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22305. It is a red building easily visible from the street and adjacent to the farmers market plaza area. There is parking there, as well as between the plaza and the Mount Vernon Avenue bridge (at 4133 Mount Vernon Avenue).