- This event has passed.
Little Hunting Creek Cleanup – Colonel John Byers Park
April 10, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
We will meet at the park playground and walk along the creek to the beaver dam and beyond. Who knows maybe we will link up with Mimi & Will’s crew from First River Farms coming from the other direction.
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Greg Crider
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 25
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: There is NO parking at the park. Park on neighborhood streets.
- Directions: 2213 Collingwood Rd. Between Karl Rd and Candlewood Dr on the south side of Collingwood Rd.