- This event has passed.
Little Hunting Creek cleanup–NVCT site
March 28, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join Friends of Little Hunting Creek to remove trash and invasive vines and plants at this beautiful wetlands site owned by the Northern Virginia Conservation Trust.
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Linda Sweeney
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 20
- Parking capacity: 10
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: site is a wetlands--portions are muddy and have poison ivy. Wear rubber/old boots, long pants and long sleeves.
- Directions: Take the Gw Parkway South from Alexandria, 1 mi. N of Mt. Vernon turn R on Stratford Lane, L on Camden, L on Stockton Parkway, to intersection with Londonderry