- This event has passed.
Potomac River Watershed Cleanup at Alexandria Waterfront
October 23, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join Potomac Riverkeeper Network to work towards a mission of a Trash-Free Potomac! We will be hosting trash cleanup events in Alexandria every month from April- October 2021.
- County: Alexandria City
- Site Type: River
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 40
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Notes: Please park at the end of Madison street. There is ample parking available around the park. Parking is free on Sundays.
- Directions: From DC over Arlington Memorial Bridge: On Rock Creek and Potomac Parkway NW, turn right on Arlington Memorial Bridge 0.5 miles At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Arlington Blvd 400 ft Take a slight left turn toward I-395, Reagon National Airport 0.4 miles Keep left on George Washington Memorial Parkway 5.5 miles Turn left onto Madison Street 0.4 miles