- This event has passed.
Potomac River Watershed Cleanup at Chapel Point State Park
April 10 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us April 10 from 9:00 am to noon for the 33rd Potomac River Watershed Cleanup at Chapel Point State Park on the Port Tobacco River.
- County: Charles
- Site Type: Park
- Watershed: Lower Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: No
- Suitable for elderly?: No
- Who should participants contact for questions?: email@example.com
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 20
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Notes: Access road is bumpy and rutted.
- Directions: On Rte 301 in La Plata, travel about five miles south of the intersection with Charles Street. Turn right onto Chapel Point Road. In about a mile turn left onto Pisces Lane and follow to the dead end at the parking lot.