- This event has passed.
Potomac River Watershed Cleanup at National Harbor
September 12, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Please join PRKN staff for a fun and productive morning on the beautiful Potomac. Gloves and bags will be provided. We will meet at the Carousel at National Harbor (not far from the Capital Wheel, GPS Coordinates are 38.7862097, -77.0164488). All volunteers will receive vouchers for complimentary parking in any of the National Harbor Garages or Carousel Lot (excluding the Gaylord Hotel and street meters), courtesy of our friends at National Harbor.
- County: Prince George's
- Site Type: River
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: email@example.com
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 200
- Restrooms available?: Yes
- Notes: Clean-ups will be held every second Saturday of the month from April to October at the Carousel at National Harbor. All volunteers will receive vouchers for complimentary parking in any of the National Harbor Garages or Carousel Lot (excluding the Gaylord Hotel and street meters), courtesy of our friends at National Harbor.
- Directions: The Carousel at National Harbor 137 National Plaza Oxon Hill, MD 20745 Directions: Coming from 295 from DC Use the left 2 lanes to take exit 2A for I-295 S toward I-95/I-495 0.5 mi Merge onto I-295 Entering Maryland 5.1 mi Use the 2nd from the right lane to take exit 1A-1B for I-95/I-495 N/MD-210/National Harbor toward Baltimore 0.2 mi Keep right to continue on Exit 1B, follow signs for National Harbor Blvd Street View 0.6 mi Continue on National Harbor Blvd to your destination