- This event has passed.
Potomac River Watershed Cleanup Fort Foote Park
April 10 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
This site has no public restroom and its terrain is very hilly and rocky in places. Please bring gloves if you have them and wear a sturdy pair of shoes.
- County: Prince George's
- Site Type: River
- Watershed: Lower Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Barbara Wadding
- Phone/Email: Barbara_Wadding@nps.gov
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 20
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: Restrooms are not available. There is a steep incline leading away from the Potomac River.
- Directions: 8901 Fort Foote Road Fort Washington, MD 20744 Fort Foote is located on the Potomac River in Prince Georges County. From the Beltway (I-95), take exit 3, Indian Head Highway south (MD210) and drive for approximately 3.5 miles to Old Fort Road. Turn right for 1 mile to Fort Foote Road S, turn left. Follow the winding road through the residential area to entrance sight on the left for the fort.