- This event has passed.
Potomac Watershed Cleanup Old Courthouse Spring Branch 2020 Tysons Area
April 18, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This is a family and community event which started in 2004 conducted Rain or Shine
Attended by Scouts, School Groups, Businesses and Community Organizations
Community Service Credit Available to Students.
Bags, Gloves, Water, Drinks and Snacks Provided
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Middle Potomac
- RSVP Required: No
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Frank Torre 571 274-2338
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 50
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: No
- Directions: From Route 7 (westbound) pass through Tysons Corner. Take a left turn just before Dulles Toll Road onto Westwood Center Drive at Walmart and the Sheraton Hotel. Continue on this road 1/3 mile and enter into either parking lot driveway which begins at a cul-de-sac. These driveways terminate at County parkland and a paved trail along Old Courthouse Spring Branch. Walk upstream along path and creek from this point. Signs will be posted.