- This event has passed.
SW Waterfront Cleanup
April 25, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Gangplank Marina Liveaboards have organized trash cleanups along the Washington Channel with the Alice Ferguson Foundation for over a decade. As residents who live on the water, we feel compelled to be good stewards of the Potomac. Please join us to help remove trash from the Titanic Memorial to Washington Marina. We will have both land and water trash removal crews. Come join us!
- County: District of Columbia
- Site Type: River
- Watershed: Anacostia
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Phone/Email: email@example.com
- Suitable for disabled?: Yes
- Maximum Volunteers: 40
- Restrooms available?: No
- Notes: Free parking is limited to street parking near The Wharf. All other parking is paid parking in local garages.
- Directions: Follow directions to SW Waterfront Park, directly across from 525 Water St SW, Washington, DC 20024.