- This event has passed.
Watershed Clean-Up – Accotink Creek Westmore/Fairfax City (2020)
April 18, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Come join us at our 3rd annual Westmore Watershed Cleanup. Please sign up to volunteer and give a helping hand to clean up our watershed. Gloves and trash bags provided. We will meet by the creek by Woodland St and Main Street in Fairfax City.
- County: Fairfax
- Site Type: Run/Creek/Stream
- Watershed: Accotink
- RSVP Required: Yes
- Suitable for children under seven?: Yes
- Suitable for elderly?: Yes
- Who should participants contact for questions?: Tim Boucher
- Phone/Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for disabled?: No
- Maximum Volunteers: 50
- Parking capacity: 20
- Restrooms available?: No
- Directions: From the intersection of Main Street (236)/ Route 50/ Route 29 at Kamp Washington in Fairfax City, proceed East on Main Street (236), Turn right onto Hallman St. Site will start about 250 down from Main Street and Hallman Street on the left.