- TFPF Guidebook: A step-by-step guide for waste reduction and litter prevention.
- TFPF Pledge: Required to join the program.
- Annual Reporting Form: Submit annually unless you are a WasteWise affiliate (see TFPF Guidebook p. 15)
- Superior Performer Awards: Self-nomination form.
- TFPF Decal: Request one by email [email protected] or phone at 301-292-5665.
Track and Report:
- Waste Assessment Checklist: Learn about your waste stream and identify ways to improve.
- Estimating Waste Stream Tonnage Worksheet: If you don’t have data from your haulers on your waste production and recycling rates, use this worksheet to estimate how much trash and recycling your facility produces.
- Datasheet for tracking waste: Need a quick, simple way to track your waste? Use this sheet to track your trash and recycling efforts by volume.
- Waste Audit: Simple guide for exploring the contest of your waste and recycling. Coming soon!
- WasteWise: Instead of the Annual Reporting Form you can join the EPA’s WasteWise program as a Trash Free Potomac Program Affiliate and have your results reported automatically. Learn more at the EPA’s website (also see TFPF Guidebook p. 15).
Plan and Implement:
- External Resources: Helpful resources from other organizations to help you with recycling, green purchasing, composting, education, donating materials, and setting up pilot studies.
- Green Purchasing Guide: Information on how to set up an effective environmentally friendly purchasing program. Includes Green Purchasing Worksheet.
Alice Ferguson Foundation
Trash Free Potomac Watershed Initiative
Address: The Alice Ferguson Foundation
c/o TFPF Program
2001 Bryan Point Road
Accokeek, MD 20607